Ready to complete any outfit, Montana is a super ankle boot made with soft supple leathers for incredible comfort. Available in a wide E fit this all leather boot features a double zip construction and heel loop tab for quick and easy fitting. The chunky and durable sole unit is reminiscent of a biker boot and one that contrasts nicely with the feature croc highlights in the upper. With a wearable 50 mm stacked block heel Montana has superb underfoot cushioning, so much so you'll wear them again and again.
MONTANA - AS SEEN ON TIFFANY WALLACE
We love how Tiffany Wallace from @wildlittlewallace has styled our Montana Boots in Black / Croc.
|Colour Description||Black / Croc|
We are pleased to offer FREE Standard delivery on all UK orders above £100.
STANDARD: Hermes 3-7 working days. £4.95
EXPRESS: UK Mail 1-2 working days. £5.95*
* UK mainland only. The Next Day Service is unavailable in some remote locations. So, while we cannot guarantee this to be 24hrs, there are other options we could explore. In this instance please call us before placing an order, once orders are logged our systems are automated and cannot be changed.
We cannot ship to ROI, Jersey, Guernsey, or the Isle of Man.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, just return the shoes to us in an unworn condition and in their original packaging within 90 days of having received them and we will arrange a refund to the value of goods ordered.
How can I return my shoes?
You can return your item/s in four easy steps.
1. Tick the item/s you wish to return on your Order Receipt.
2. Create your free label on our website: www.norwichfootwear.com/returns you will have a choice of two carriers to return your goods. DPD or DHL.
3. Print your label and attach it to your package, remembering to enclose your Order Receipt in the box before sealing.
No printer? No problem, there is also a DHL 'paperless' option for drop-off locations that can process your return via a scannable code from your smartphone.
4. Take your parcel to the most convenient location of your chosen carrier.
To help you track your return, we will send an email once in transit and also when we receive your parcel.
Find your local DPD ParcelShop here: DPD ParcelShop Locations
Find your local DHL Service Point here: DHL PARCEL Service Point
Please note: Our returns labels do not work at DHL Express Service Points
Unfortunately, with our stock constantly changing, we cannot guarantee availability.
We, therefore, advise placing a new order in lieu of a refund on your original purchase.
If you have a question then send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org call our customer service team on 01603 493116.
|UK Size||Euro Size||Average||Average||Average||Average||Average|