The 5 inch Alyssa is the perfect boot to pair with socks or tights. So easy to pull on and off, you could wear them as slippers too! The cow suede upper sits on a lightweight rubber outsole, while the sheepskin footbed and wool blend lining will keep you warm and comfortable.
|Lining||Sheepskin & Wool Blend|
We are pleased to offer FREE Standard delivery on all UK orders above £100.
STANDARD: Hermes 3-7 working days. £4.95
EXPRESS: UK Mail 1-2 working days. £5.95*
* UK mainland only. The Next Day Service is unavailable in some remote locations. So, while we cannot guarantee this to be 24hrs, there are other options we could explore. In this instance please call us before placing an order, once orders are logged our systems are automated and cannot be changed.
We cannot ship to ROI, Jersey, Guernsey, or the Isle of Man.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, just return the shoes to us in an unworn condition and in their original packaging within 90 days of having received them and we will arrange a refund to the value of goods ordered.
How can I return my shoes?
You can return your item/s in four easy steps.
1. Tick the item/s you wish to return on your Order Receipt.
2. Create your free label on our website: www.norwichfootwear.com/returns
3. Print your label and attach to your package, remembering to enclose your Order Receipt in the box before sealing.
4. Take your parcel to your nearest DHL drop-off location.
To help you track your return, please enter your email address in the web form and we will send an email when we receive your parcel.
Find your local DHL Service Point here: DHL PARCEL Service Point
Please note: Our returns labels do not work at DHL Express Service Points
Unfortunately, with our stock constantly changing, we cannot guarantee availability.
We, therefore, advise placing a new order in lieu of a refund on your original purchase.
If you have a question then send us an email to email@example.com call our customer service team on 01603 493116.
|UK Size||Euro Size||Average||Average||Average||Average||Average|